This post has got nothing to do with the picture, ok? Just some gibberish randoms of my life.
1. I have new roommates and they were like so good influence to me. They study everyday even in the first week of classes. They sleep early, and I was like stupid if i did not turn off the lights when I was just doing nonsense things. So almost everyday, 9 am sharp, I am asleep. LOL.
2. I kind of study now. I don’t when will this end. I hope this will not end. =D
3. I think I’ll be a dentist someday, though I’m still not giving up the med dream. I have no other fall-backs so that would be my only choice. I do not hate that fact as much as I was a year ago.
4. I do not internet much nowadays. I’m trying my best to think that internet is boring me. It’s somehow effective for almost 2 weeks. LOL
5. Our world now revolves around my brother. My mother and I miss him all the time hahaha. Our talks lead only to one way, my brother.
Last Saturday we went to MAAP again, it’s not visitation day, it’s just we knew it was a graduation day and it’s open so we went there again. we do everything just to see my brother haha. Ronald and Kim toured me there. It is huge and beautiful, looking at the facilities made me think, “Sana ganto sa UP.” Every rooms has built in projectors, flat screen computers for teachers and comfy chairs. Flat screens computers were lined in the study hall. You can see the island where Corregidor is located. The place is so environment friendly. I was exhausted from walking back and forth there. At least we spent enough time again with my brother.
I think I am falling. Blinded maybe. I hope blinded only.